Stavanger Bay let me see the light with the dark trees shadowing
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
It seemed as though she was not deterred by his presence. That was something that he found to be impressive. More so, he thought that her response was a fitting one. The stranger played into his words without missing a beat, and her sights seemed to linger on the ocean just long enough for him to catch the admiration that was there. It was all that he needed to see to know if she was worthy to stand on his intended claim. Each test was different, and his way with her would not have been the same as it was for another. Still, he had done well to learn the mentality behind many of those that he met, and he had great pride in his ability to speak to them in ways that would appeal to their inner desires.

“We are the fortunate ones,” he remarked, nodding his head twice at her comment.

Of course, he believed this. Most of what he said could not have been delivered with as much confidence if there was not a fraction of belief in his words. Ford was a capable liar, but he had found it far more advantageous to compound on the roots of truth than to simply spin a yarn. His ability to learn and grow from his knowledge was outstanding on its own. Age would only strengthen these skills, and the more he tested his capabilities, the more he would be able to expand on them.

“This is Stormrift. A small group of us have gathered and are looking to claim the bay as our own. What brings you so close, stranger?”
Messages In This Thread
let me see the light with the dark trees shadowing - by Navi - November 28, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: let me see the light with the dark trees shadowing - by Ford - November 28, 2018, 06:54 PM