Gilded Bay your body in electric blue
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
as the man had greeted her and dipped his head, her tail started wagging lightly across the sand. she was trying not to get it all over the place-- she was a little dreamily zoned out & wasn't completely aware of her surroundings. half of her was somewhere else, in a distant land... she hadn't talked to someone as calm as him since... a time she couldnt recall, actually. it was refreshing to have a conversation without her being an anxious disaster for once in her life.
as she was drifting, she could vaguely make out sounds and smells; but his question brought her back to reality immediately. ''are you looking for a home?'' a light wave of anxiety ran over her as it was asked, she was looking for somewhere she could fit in-- but in her mind, it was very much easier said than done. amatsu was a delusional, anxious wolf & her communication isn't the best. the waves gently rolled over the water, she tried to time her breathing with them-- to lower her heart rate, to calm herself down. with a dry gulp, she answered the question. ,,i am looking for a home, but... i don't think anyone would want me around, if they got to... know me, i guess,'' her speech was dry and shaky, it was odd to her. there must have been something she was missing, her form and appearance... it was anything but canine, or so she thought it was. her entire life, she had never been allowed to see her own self. she knows what she looks like from what her old pack had described to her-- she had lived such a sheltered, clutic life. ,,i think it would be hard for me to find somewhere to fit in, as much as i want it.'' she turned her gaze up towards him and tilted her head a little bit to the right.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
your body in electric blue - by Amatsu - November 21, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Ashari - November 21, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Aditya - November 21, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Amatsu - November 21, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Ashari - November 23, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Aditya - November 24, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Amatsu - November 24, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Aditya - November 25, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Amatsu - November 25, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Aditya - November 25, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Amatsu - November 25, 2018, 10:58 PM