Whitefish River the coyotes sing when they call on your lovin'.
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
[size=x-small]ooc: if you don't mind, this will be the last post from me! if you would like to continue longer PM me and I can edit it, but I figure I should move towards focusing on the Rahzie/Meldresi thread. :)[/size]

The big dark male did not move when she advanced towards him, which only served to embolden her. The coywolf's brown eyes unabashedly savored the strength in his shoulders, the sharpness of his jaw, and the contrast of his light eyes to his dark fur. She drank in his scent, smelling that of his pack's mixed with the earthy bit of his own. "Little one, I'm afraid I might break you if we did anything of the pleasure persuasion." Rahzie let out a snort of laughter, her coy smile still curling her lips. She didn't much appreciate being called "Little One"... it sounded like a term of endearment used on a child, but she didn't give up her composure.

"Maybe," She said unhurriedly. "But I may be stronger than you think." She paused for a moment, then ducked her head and stepped around to Kaname's side. The wiry girl would not touch him, but she allowed her long tail to gracefully weave not a foot from the dark male's chest. "I'm sure I will see you again, Kaname," Rahzie promised, and gave one last smirk over her shoulder to the Dark Horse, before trotting away upstream. The game was over, for now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the coyotes sing when they call on your lovin'. - by Rahzie - July 22, 2014, 11:58 PM