Swiftcurrent Creek The fury that eats me alive
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
It was a blow of fury – his teeth drove in to flesh time and again, only to feel his own be shredded in turn. Blood was upon his lips – the metallic scent now thick in the air as furious snarls erupted from the two, neither one willing to bow down. His opponent gouged his shoulder with an efficient blow, eliciting another growl of anger from the cinnamon male before his own teeth would whip back in punishment. Fatigue would stretch across him, but he was stirred only by the simple threat that hung between the two different pack wolves: The Sunspire had Leaf and Magpie, and would only relinquish them for one wolf.

His plan would fail – Jace pulled back, his panting breath signifying his own tiredness. Scimitar’s ears preened forward as he spoke, loosing another growl – what a fucking idiot! Only moments before he had listened to the yearling hiss and spit at him – entice him and even taunt him to take him to hell, and here they both were.. bloody, exhausted.. and only now did the other decide to take back his taunts of promised death.

The agouti male would not have let it go – his figure tightened as he would make to launch himself once more – only until Jace lay upon the ground to be used as their own hostage would he settle.. that, or to watch the idiot flee with his tail between his legs back up to his mountain.

But Bazi spoke – interrupting the moments of silence that had almost finalized his decision to continue his onslaught, and with a shudder of control, Scimitar shifted his aqua eyes from the swarthy male and to her, listening to her words. His lip twitched at her words – it would seem the lithe Beta was making the decision that Fox would not be welcomed back home – given everything that had happened.. the girls she had stupidly taken with her and practically sacrificed.. her inability to even tell the pack she had fucked up. No, it was for the best this way.

But he had no more words – his eyes would harden as they drifted back to Jace, and his message was clear from his posture and features alone – get the fuck out.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 06:04 AM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Scimitar - July 21, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Jace - July 21, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: The fury that eats me alive - by Scimitar - July 21, 2014, 07:18 PM