Firestone Hot Springs i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain
109 Posts
Ooc —
Sometimes he swore he became another person. There were times when he was a great man, times when he was distant and then there was times like this where the act of pushing other's buttons really got him off. He didn't want her here at all. He was tired of dealing with wolves everywhere he went. "Am i really so bad? It's quite rude to ignore someone. How do you expect to make friends?" he rose his voice so she could hear him, turning to face her distant pool but making no move to follow her. His goal was for her to leave, not to really hurt her. "Then again with a face like that you'll probably scare off any nice folk anyway" he made the insult all casual like he was just having simple conversation. Let's try again. I'm Laroche. I probably won't get a name from you, so I'll call you Grim..it fits" he tried to hold back the smirk that was trying to grow. A fine balance of annoying idiot and absolutely rude asshole is what he was going to for and he thought he was doing damned good.

I feel so horrified writing this. I'm so sorry Maegi poor girl.
Messages In This Thread
i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 20, 2018, 10:44 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 29, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Laroche - November 30, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - November 30, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: i.iii : who was born in a house full of pain - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 10:49 PM