Wheeling Gull Isle neon gravestones try to call for my bones
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
<3

Seelie's presence was answered with a swift shimmer of the seawolf's tail, a brief smile flickering across her face as she moved closer to embrace the sheepdog in turn, touching her nose tenderly to the Aralez's head. Stockholm was quick to follow, his own greeting offered and laced with warmth; a flicker of sorrow swept through her chest, but she gulped it away and smiled softly between the two. "Seelie, Stock, it's good to see you." 

The sooner she explained her situation, the sooner the fog would clear, she was sure. "I... well... everything is okay, yes. I've just found myself in a position i'd rather not be in, through nobody's fault, of course." The Renoda peered distantly toward the sea, as though she could gather it all in her gaze and carry it along at her side. "I think... I may need to leave Undersea for a while. I'm missing something, but I don't quite know what it is, and my mind is urging me to wander." Absentmindedly, the sea nymph chewed at the tender skin inside her mouth, watery eyes flickering between her friends in observation of their reactions to her revelation. "I do want to return one day, and I hope you can understand my conflict... I would love to remain here permanently, but I feel like I need to find out what's wrong first."
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
neon gravestones try to call for my bones - by Faeryn - November 09, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: neon gravestones try to call for my bones - by Stockholm - November 27, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: neon gravestones try to call for my bones - by Faeryn - December 04, 2018, 10:51 AM
RE: neon gravestones try to call for my bones - by Stockholm - December 17, 2018, 11:38 AM