Cerulean Cape And maybe then we'll talk
109 Posts
Ooc —
She seemed to space out for a little bit and he patiently waited for her to come out of it, wondering what exactly this poor pup had been through. She didn't seem to have anyone around her and seemed so innocent to the badder things in life. It made Laroche hesitant to leave her here and continue onward with his journey. Finally she came out of her spaced out state and answered at least one of his questions, stating that yes she was hungry. He breathed silently out his nose his worry deepening. She couldn't even feed herself could she? Where were her parents? "I will go find food, you must stay here okay? Do not move, i'll only be a moment"

After he had said that he began to walk off, turning to look over his shoulder to give her a reassuring smile and wag his tail. He then walked further down shore to where small pools had been created in the sand and shelled creatures lay. He grabbed some clams and crabs and cracked them open so she could eat when he got back and then wandered the shallows for a while until he manged to catch a single fish. He had no idea how long he had been gone but he didn't want to risk her running off so he grabbed it all and headed back. Unable to speak he approached her slowly, tail swaying and dropped the fish and deshelled meat. "I hope that's enough for now, I will grab myself something another time." he said and then backed off, sliding onto his belly so she didn't feel as if he were hovering.
Messages In This Thread
And maybe then we'll talk - by Thresher - November 27, 2018, 01:19 AM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Laroche - November 27, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Thresher - November 27, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Laroche - November 27, 2018, 04:58 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Thresher - November 27, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Laroche - November 27, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Thresher - November 27, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Laroche - December 04, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Thresher - December 07, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Laroche - January 27, 2019, 02:04 PM