Heron Lake Plateau I'm staring down myself, counting up the years
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Their meeting had given Kiwi a lot to think about, but she was mostly just angry.  She didn't wait around after for Wildfire, but took off after to try and cool down.  It didn't work.

By the time her mother came, she was flopped down, chewing on a convenient stick and pretending it was Artaax's face.  She stopped though when she saw her mom, but didn't sit up.

Kiwi listened as she apologized, but was already shaking her head before she had even finished.  She got that her mom was worried, but no way.  Kiwi loved a good logical argument, but she also had a stubborn streak a mile wide.

I hope he does come back. She responded darkly, not acknowledging the apologies because they were dumb and this wasn't her fault.  They don't get to tell us where to go.  She was adamant on that.  The only ones who had ever had the right to do that were her parents, and even they not unconditionally.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
I'm staring down myself, counting up the years - by Wildfire - December 10, 2018, 12:46 PM
RE: I'm staring down myself, counting up the years - by Kiwi RIP - December 10, 2018, 02:45 PM