Heron Lake Plateau I'm staring down myself, counting up the years
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Her temper calmed considerably as her mom stated the obvious, praising her wisdom on this and saying she appreciated her.  Of course she was wise.  There was nothing worse than letting someone else win when you yourself were right, and they hadn't done anything wrong because others had done wrong first.

She listened as Wildfire reiterated that further, then came close to lean up against her mom, happy to have her company to herself.   I know.  There had been a long, rough stretch in Drageda where she'd been hard to be around, a stretch that had gotten worse after Bat left (Starr assumes).  Another reason her sister didn't merit forgiving yet.  But here she seemed happier, and Kiwi was again glad she'd decided to come along.

I don't think Nomi would hurt us, she said finally, her voice a little quieter than it had been.  There'd been a time she'd been like Artaax, and worshipped the ground heda walked on.  And no matter how mad she'd been, the implication still hurt, quite a bit, that whatever love had been there was so far gone now.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
I'm staring down myself, counting up the years - by Wildfire - December 10, 2018, 12:46 PM
RE: I'm staring down myself, counting up the years - by Kiwi RIP - December 10, 2018, 06:50 PM