Sun Mote Copse Time to make one last appeal for the life I live
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The girl had returned to her land, making her way into the territory and headed for home with a joyful leap in her passage. She hadn't visited the forest before but now seemed like a good time. 

The light filtered down in cold rays, illuminating the forest floor slick with autumn leaves and snow. She relished it. Making b i g leaps into drifts, she always pulled out with a mouthful of snow and a grin. Now, she was racing through the forest, darting between the parted trees with their spindly tops, and letting barks of joy course through the forest.
An incarnation of joy.

Gradually, she zig-zagged enough across the forest to trace her own tracks and happen across another. Atop a log, the youth thought the woman draped in red looked regal but almost foxy. Like a wolf and fox combined to make something powerful, cunning and yet above all. Phex plopped onto her butt, staring at the stranger in awe and panting. After a few heartbeats Phex initiated some conversation:  "Who are you? Do you live around here?" She grinned, tail wagging with happiness. 
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to make one last appeal for the life I live - by Sacnite - December 12, 2018, 05:37 PM