Swiftcurrent Creek does your daddy know
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
To the larger female's credit, Magpie likely would have reacted in the same matter no matter who had found her first. The juvenile thought of herself as a slave here, rather than a true member of the pack — at least, that's what all the stories told by the Corvidae had taught her about outsiders. She must prove herself and must not become too much of a burden, or they would see it fit to rid themselves of her by whatever means necessary. But even when Bazi spoke again, Magpie could only hear the tone of what was spoken and it drowned out the words. A test. The juvenile kept her mouth firmly shut, and tried to keep the drool from betraying her struggle.

She didn't notice the male approach, so focused on not being eaten by the female.. but Magpie did find herself narrowing her eyes despite her fear at the assumption that she wasn't a very good hunter. Never mind that it was true — after all, she had only just started to learn in the weeks prior to her separation from the Corvidae.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
does your daddy know - by OG Magpie - July 11, 2014, 01:50 PM
RE: does your daddy know - by Bazi - July 13, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: does your daddy know - by OG Magpie - July 16, 2014, 02:45 PM
RE: does your daddy know - by Scimitar - July 17, 2014, 01:06 PM
RE: does your daddy know - by Bazi - July 18, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: does your daddy know - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: does your daddy know - by Scimitar - July 30, 2014, 06:11 AM
RE: does your daddy know - by OG Magpie - January 21, 2015, 11:37 PM