Sun Mote Copse Time to make one last appeal for the life I live
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
West. That would be the direction of the pack that the man had come from. Redhawks. 
"Cool!" she replied with enthusiasm, happy to finally be talking to someone new again,  "I'm Phex and I come from the Shadewood, over that-a-ways." Another youthful grin cracked her muzzle as she tilted her head to point north-west, the thick tree line heavy with snow stood dark but proud. Soon, she could relish in the cover and be at one with the nature it hosted. She still had her feathers, stored safely under a tree so she could pick them up again; she decided on gifting them to Kovertol, awake or asleep.

"I was going to start talking to your pack; Cry said it would be good to sort out hunting before winter makes it harder for everyone."  A casual seriousness overcame the girl, talking about packs often ignited this in her for she knew how important to everyone it was. And she would do her best to perform her greatest. 
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to make one last appeal for the life I live - by Sacnite - December 12, 2018, 06:22 PM