Larksong Grotto You pray it all away but it continues to grow
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
Kasatka had grown up in the area, but she had never been to this area in particular. Still, she pointed her nose toward the nearest source of water - a calm, still pool that was just barely visible from where they stood. "We can try fishing," she suggested. "I know how, but I'm still not the best at it. You should see my mom at it, though!"

But still, she was proficient, and she was sure she could rustle up some catfish for them if Vegas was willing to be patient. She said as much as she led the way toward the pool, tail wagging behind her as she chattered a mile a minute about autumn trips to the river, and how her mom used to live on an island, and about fishing in general.
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
Messages In This Thread
You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Vegas - December 06, 2018, 02:54 AM
RE: You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Vegas - December 07, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Vegas - December 11, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Vegas - December 15, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Kasatka - December 15, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Vegas - December 26, 2018, 09:56 AM