Am I from Tennessee? cause i’m the only ten I see
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
I want this guy to know someone here before moving with Meldresi to her new pack :)
EDIT (1/22/2015): removing tables.

Ever since the silver yearling was allowed to stay he had felt something wasn't quite right. The Alpha, Jinx, was looking rather ill to the youngster, and so he avoided much contact with her. The last time he saw her she was wandering around the borders blabbing nonsense, so Keith figured that she wasn't feeling well and thought that maybe she wanted to be left alone, he knew she had a temper and didn't want any trouble with her.

This morning, The princeling came out of his brand new den to look for something to eat, he knew the pack had a place where they stored their hunts, so he started sniffing the air to get a hint of where it might be.

On his way, he found a huge fallen tree, hollowed all the way. He wowed amazed by the immensity of his discovering. He started inspecting it, sniffing it all around and then inside it. The trunk was a little bit taller than him standing straight, and was about three wolves wide. In the northern lands there was nothing like this, the vegetation was purely based on small shrubs and lichen where there was any; this was amazing.
Messages In This Thread