Sea Lion Shores I didn't think so but I'm still convincible
"Ever choked on your own love, before? I have; It don't taste as pretty as it feels."
28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Depends on what flavor ya lookin’ ta sate that palate with, sweet’eart,” he replied back with an eased rise of thick brow. Interest punctuated that grizzled face of his, and the rugged man wondered what game she’d play at. Dangerous or dirty, he was keen and skilled in both. But he had a soft spot for soft spots, and if that was where’d he’d shack up, then hell, he’d be as sweet on her as she moaned it out ta be. “I was out here lookin’ for somethin’ warm and edible,” he narrated with a sweep of his eyes over the forest behind her. “But if you'd got mind on changing my plate, I could eat you out, instead”, he brought that honest and rugged charm back to slowly lick his eyes over that body of hers. She was a slender girl; didn’t seem to be puppin’ anything. Seemed fresh and supple - could be something worth remembering. 

Or even betta”, the murderer began his conclude with what he thought was getting cake and eating it too. “We could find some munch together, and swap to desert after we stuff our guts.” A grin that could flip heads to tails on smiles to snarls, surfaced.

Whatcha think, dovette?
"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?

Because I sure as hell missed you."
Messages In This Thread
I didn't think so but I'm still convincible - by Wraen - November 17, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: I didn't think so but I'm still convincible - by Wraen - December 15, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: I didn't think so but I'm still convincible - by Stormy Boy - December 17, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: I didn't think so but I'm still convincible - by Wraen - December 23, 2018, 12:24 PM