Silver Creek so i told him to run
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It frightened her how everyone was vanishing. Two of the Odolf sisters had vanished, their scent trails leading elsewhere. Cyclone had also left them, apparently sick of how Addison treated her but Lilah had no sympathy, she had been dealt the same treatment quite often whenever she messed up. Dash had left, something that struck her and saddened her quite badly as she had really enjoyed the silly, light hearted man and had somewhat hoped they would be paired. Everyone was gone. She should have been happy for less competition for a husband but instead she was angry and sad. She was left here with the few remaining women, all gorgeous. Her brain pictured Prialux and Grayson, flirting and charming one another while she stood there forgotten. That was how it always seemed to be, she was the forgotten one, tossed aside. 

She let loose a low growl, the very improper sound coming from her maw because she thought she was walking in an area without anyone nearby. Unfortunately as soon as she had she lifted her gaze and turned it just slightly, spotting Iliksis. She eyed him for a long moment, purple gaze staring through thick lashes. "I hope I didn't disturb you again. I thought I was alone" she said though the timidity and genuine apology in her tone from last time was gone, replaced with a bored and somewhat irritated tone that spoke of her inner thoughts and mood.
Messages In This Thread
so i told him to run - by Iliksis - December 20, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: so i told him to run - by Lilah Silverback - December 20, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: so i told him to run - by Iliksis - December 27, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: so i told him to run - by Lilah Silverback - December 30, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: so i told him to run - by Iliksis - January 06, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: so i told him to run - by Lilah Silverback - January 13, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: so i told him to run - by Iliksis - January 18, 2019, 07:01 PM
RE: so i told him to run - by Lilah Silverback - January 18, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: so i told him to run - by Iliksis - January 20, 2019, 12:52 PM