Silver Moraine field and fountain, moor and mountain
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
His call for help passed by unanswered, instead there was a silence that lingered once more. Although, not entirely; the dark sky that loomed omnious above them cracked open and the first rain drops fell upon the slippery rocks. From a distance a sound of thunder rumbling into the sky, sounding quite like the ancient roar of dinosaurs. Suddenly Epic's heart skipped a beat as he winced in fear while a flash from his memory passed by. He was reminded of something hot, warm and all consuming -- something that was known in human language as "fire".

That moment soon passed, luckily. Epic weighed all his options and it was truly a choice of picking the lesser evil one; moving forward and seeking shelter of the storm that might come meant that he also had to move across the treacherous stones. It also meant meeting the shadow of a wolf up ahead. He actually appreciated her caution, it wasn't like he was about to have a jolly tea party with her, it appeared -- if she was truly a wolf -- she had a wise approach to strange situations.

"I-I-I'm coming towards you.." Slowly, steadily and with each step carefully calculated he started the descend. At the same time the rain drops began to fell in bigger numbers, clouding his vision. "I-I believe the storm might be heading in our direction." Oh, really? No chips sherlock.
Messages In This Thread
field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Moor - December 25, 2018, 02:34 AM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Epic - December 25, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Moor - December 26, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Epic - December 27, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Moor - January 02, 2019, 02:51 AM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Epic - January 04, 2019, 02:27 PM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Moor - January 05, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Epic - January 05, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Moor - January 05, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Epic - January 10, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Moor - January 13, 2019, 12:59 AM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Epic - January 13, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Moor - January 13, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Epic - January 22, 2019, 02:49 PM