Sunspire Mountains i'm pretty but i'm tough, like a diamond or beef jerky in a ball gown
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
I was drawn by the beef jerky title ;P Beef Jerky for the win!
---

A flock of screeching birds had awoken him earlier than he wished and wanted to. The birds -- probably stirred in the face of danger -- flew over him like a single, large dinosaur like shadow. Epic grunted while muttering some inaudible words; he didn't like being disturbed when he was sleeping so sound and steadily. He had probably dreamt of taking down a dear on his own (as if a lone wolf could do that), and now even better yet, enjoying the spoilts of war and eating like a hungry king. Instead his stomach rumbled disobedient, yesterday's scraps weren't enough to keep him going. His enery was low. 

But even worse; he was grumpy and hungry. Today he typically started off searching for scraps, as was the life of the twiddlesticks straggler. How big his world problems appeared to be, it was all forgotten when his nose twitched and he caught the metallic scent of a lingering wound. While golden eyes scanned the area, he noticed that a wolf nearby was hurt. The wolf had many other scents attached to her, some faint and old, some new and familiar to her. This told Epic she belonged to a pack. Hmm, what was she doing out here, in the wildlands? He was about to find out.

You look hurt -- Epic said with with a soft-spoken tone of voice as he carefully glanced at her, then back again to the sound -- Can I help?