Hushed Willows tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE]
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
whoopsies late getting this up. Next round starts, oh, we'll say Wednesday the 2nd

As if to completely refute her earlier statement--and with good timing, too--the Swiftcurrent wolves arrived, and then Terance and Treason. She gave them fleeting smiles as they passed by, Constantine and Soltero headed toward Ruenna, and Terance toward Seabreeze and Delight. Treason kept to the edges of the crowd, and Lily was tempted to go say a proper hello, although she wasn't sure if the guardian liked her much.

A little reluctantly, she untangled herself from Khali and began to slip through the crowd, idly mingling, having tossed her head over her shoulder and signaling for her mate to follow. Should he do so, they'd go through shoulder to shoulder, chattering with their guests and with each other.

Her mother was much more familiar with the Yule songs than she was, so the one she'd began with was the only one she knew in full. Smiling a little sheepishly, she padded toward Delight and Seabreeze, knowing the former to be a man with many stories. Songs, too? Maybe Seabreeze had something tucked away. It was time for everyone to collaborate.

Know any good stories to share? she asked Delight, grinning. Or songs? She didn't want to pressure him into doing something he didn't want to do, though. She meandered toward the center of the clearing, tiny but posture proud among the others, chin lifted. Feel free to share any songs or stories you have, Lily called out, hoping they could hear her. I've been looking forward to hearing your tales.
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE] - by Lily - December 30, 2018, 03:07 PM