Thunder Dome motion gives up on you in the end
on my teeth
220 Posts
Ooc — Laur
oh my god the song in Stig's user title ;____;
I just finished the game yesterdayyy

Redshank didn't react outwardly to the man's first statement — he was sure others thought similarly upon meeting him. He thought back to the white-furred corsair he had encountered months ago who had said the same (though his means of getting the boy to prove himself were much more...aggressive). No matter appearances. Redshank stole a glance at the stranger's tall, sturdy form once more with a barely stifled, bitter look. Easy for you to say.

He continue, pitching some sort of test. "The others?" he echoed, rising slightly from his perch. "You're building a pack?" Either that or a cult. He had heard this all before, but the man was interesting enough that he caught the Cairn's attention. Not that he had much of choice now with winter in full swing, however. It was either play along and see where this went, or simply rot away up in these mountains.
Messages In This Thread
motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 29, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Stigmata - December 29, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 29, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Stigmata - December 29, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 29, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Stigmata - December 30, 2018, 10:21 AM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 30, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 12:37 AM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 31, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 11:40 AM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 31, 2018, 09:42 PM