The Sunspire It's home (Oasis official discovery)
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[size=xx-small]I figured that we could officially discover it so it could get put in the sunsprie forum so we could thread in it i think they can add it if not eh it's just a fun thread then :D[/size]

Jace stood his front left limb shaking as he tried to put weight on it. The past few days had been hard on his body. He was a yearling but he felt like he was 9 years old. How could this be? He limped towards the oasis, the green ferns that lined the edge brought him comfort as he hit the ground near the waters edge. He lapped at the cool waters watching as bull frogs jumped around in it and mosquitos skimmed the very top. The water skippers flipped and floated on top of the water. He shook his head as gnats landed on his ears.

He lay under the trees their overhanging limbs offering him abundant shade as he lay there. Occasionally he woudl see a small woodland creature hop or run acorss the grassy land further into the woods that bordered the oasis.

Who would have known that the mountain would be so sell sufficient with bordering woodland forest and abundant water and prey supply it was amazing and he loved the fact that it was.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 25, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 26, 2014, 09:11 AM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 28, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 31, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - August 04, 2014, 07:43 PM