Dragoncrest Cliffs oh, to sleep until i am whole again,
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
hush. it was a fine post. <3 also idk what all this rumination/sentimentality blodriena's doing/having is for. *squints @ her*

blodreina's always been an early riser ā€” any part of her day spent over-sleeping is wasted time as far as she's concerned. the cliffs have always been something that blodreina both found fascinating and intimidating. she's never personally been afraid of falling over the edge but it's common knowledge that she doesn't ever venture too close. just in case. not that there hadn't been a bought of depression that had gripped her and that she hadn't considered it when kendra had died. those had been dark hours and even now, a year or so later, blodreina still misses her. there is still a hole in the drakru's heart that kendra's death had left in it's wake. falling in love with her'd been fast but it'd been hard and blodreina doesn't think she will ever not miss her in some capacity. whether it be absently as it is majority of the time or sentimental as it is now, all the sudden.

it does not fall out of the gona's knowledge what season is upon them and though she had been fortunate last season to avoid going into estruses despite being old enough she has a sinking feeling that she cannot avoid it forever.

yikes.

for now, realizing that she is not alone ā€” the pale stranger draws her eye the moment she draws into view ā€” blodreina casts aside her rumination in favor of the present. the pale woman is unfamiliar to her ā€” and it is only the smell of drakru on her that smothers blodreina's natural hostility towards strangers. hei. blodreina greets her, figuring that the trigedasleng greeting is close enough to it's common equivalent that it is not misplaced nor misunderstood.
roangeda Ā· green-lit

trigedasleng
ā€” your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - December 31, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by RIP Blodreina - January 01, 2019, 06:14 AM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 01, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 01, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 03:02 PM