Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Didn't have a lot of time to write today put wanted to get in before my turn was up. Shoot me a message if I missed something. :)

It happens quickly. Somehow, she gets through their barrier of hulking mass (though not without bloodshed) and they clash, a titan and scoundrel. She is nothing more than a pain in her side (quite literally, actually, as skin tears away with a snap of teeth), but Caiaphas squirms out from beneath them like she’s been coated in bacon grease.

The next several seconds happen just as fast and she turns, slamming into another wolf (she doesn’t get a good look) and quickly shuffles back to reorient herself just as their enemy bolts for Blixen and Furi, both covered in blood with Opalia in the background. And a wolf at their grasp.

Are there others coming from all sides of their territory? Her daughter and her friend came out on top with the Rusalka wolf, but what about the others? She glances back in the fray as a child slams into Ephraim and the cinnamon woman (Erzulie) charges for Dio. In the dark, the anger of the storm, she can’t account for all her wolves but she does not have time to figure it out—they’re all trained for this, built from fire and wrought from the sea—as she chases after Caiaphas, stifled by the toss of the golden child.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Antumbra - January 03, 2019, 09:00 PM