Wheeling Gull Isle I just wanna live in the sound scape
200 Posts
Ooc —
These were strange wolves he was among; the girl spoke in an unusual condensed, almost primitive way that he had to puzzle out, though being as he wasn't super learned himself, Lucas caught on quickly enough. The stocky leader that watched them both spoke the way Laurel or Indra might have, but there was warmth to him that reminded him of Govinda. That alone allowed him to relax completely.

His attention was stolen by Koi again when she asked to be friends, and his features melted into a gooey sort of smile, the kind that middle-aged women made at newborn babies that they could fawn over, but weren't their problem. Of course we can be friends! he laughed, letting his tail wag jovially as he reached out to tap the wolf-dog's snout with his jaw. He returned his focus to Stockholm and said, Nice to meet you too, sir! Reigi isn't with me. I thought she would be here? She invited me to visit once and then I got kinda side tracked. I was actually hoping to meet up with her here and see if I could stay here for a while, maybe.

There was no hesitation in his request; Lucas didn't know how to be anything but outright, though he did make a show of lowering his head and ears into a sort of bow to Stockholm, who he assumed was in charge in Reigi's place. He still didn't know the she-wolf had never been the head of Undersea in the first place.
Messages In This Thread
I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - December 11, 2018, 05:11 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - December 13, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - December 14, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - December 21, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Stockholm - December 24, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - December 25, 2018, 03:27 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - December 30, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Stockholm - December 30, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - January 06, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Stockholm - January 23, 2019, 12:49 AM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Koi - January 25, 2019, 08:06 AM
RE: I just wanna live in the sound scape - by Lucas - January 26, 2019, 11:27 PM