Dragoncrest Cliffs viciously and fatally attacked by an unknown animal at Claire's
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Easy mentions her dad died and she wants so much to relate to her. Wants to her to know she understands the pain but something keeps her muzzle sealed. Mallaidh barely remembers her mom these days, despite how much she clings to the memories. That part of her childhood feels far away and Lotte has become nothing more than a passing thought, a scent, a sound, the way the light shines; they are all her mother. Her face? She wishes she could still paint the picture. These days, it’s often filled with Roarke’s face, angry and full of hate, and that is not what she wants to remember.

Her chest seizes and she slowly nods her head, holding a painful breath. If this is shared sorrow, she does not want to know what it feels at full blast (though she’s certain she’s felt it already), but she does feel a little comforted by their connection.

“Me too,” she adds, even if it’s not the truth.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: viciously and fatally attacked by an unknown animal at Claire's - by Mallaidh - January 06, 2019, 08:06 PM