Hushed Willows tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE]
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Hey all, this will be my last post in this thread! Feel free to continue to free post--I will archive this on the 21st, a month after it was posted.

Eleuthera joined them as well, and the three (plus Khali, if he joined in) played a rousing game of capture the stick, with Lily more than once tripping over her own paws, laughing in the dirt. Before long, she was tuckered out, and the children were starting to look a little sleepy as well. She cuddled up to Khali with a barely-stifled yawn, eyes flashing up to the moon, then back down at everyone.

Everyone.

Oh, it's wonderful, Lily murmured, cheek pressed against her mate's broad shoulder. It's so absolutely wonderful. She blinked away the tears that had gathered suddenly, sniffling once before shutting her eyes. Never before did she think that the feeling of home would be captured so perfectly, but tonight it was. Her parents' legacy lived on, hundreds of miles away.

The wolves partied until the sun came up, after which some left for their own homes and others fell asleep where they sat, exhausted by the night's revelry. Lily was one of the latter, drifting off somewhere between pre-dawn and the brilliant light of morning. Her dreams were all so good.
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE] - by Lily - January 11, 2019, 08:37 AM