Silver Moraine field and fountain, moor and mountain
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Thank-you :) I really like Moorhen's avatar as well. And I'm sorry our characters meet like this. I hope Epic gets to meet Moorhen under less storm-y circumstances so that he isn't reliving a trauma from the past. I'd love another thread once we wrap this one up. Though I'm not sure if Moorhen would be too pleased.

Adrenaline kept shooting through his body, making his heart bounce like a running train, as if it was about to jump out of his chest. This current state of fear and panicking made his golden eyes far and wide and his mind convinced that the world was about to end every moment from now. He eyed the thunder and lightning with great distrust; a trauma relived from his past. He didn't remember much of it, but when a flash did hit him; it ran him over like a truck. 

"I'll have a look!" It was his best bet, to try and find a cave, even if it meant crossing one slippery rock after the other. While the real storm was safely moving across the water, he felt the hot breath of a storm from his past getting closer and closer. "How can I thank you?" Epic said as he was about to go cave-finding. Though, maybe not before the last moments of politness passed, should they ever cross paths again. "What's your name?"
Messages In This Thread
field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Moor - December 25, 2018, 02:34 AM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Epic - December 25, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Moor - December 26, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Epic - December 27, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Moor - January 02, 2019, 02:51 AM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Epic - January 04, 2019, 02:27 PM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Moor - January 05, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Epic - January 05, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Moor - January 05, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Epic - January 10, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Moor - January 13, 2019, 12:59 AM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Epic - January 13, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Moor - January 13, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: field and fountain, moor and mountain - by Epic - January 22, 2019, 02:49 PM