Swiftcurrent Creek out of his heart will flow rivers of living water
6 Posts
Ooc — JB
What kind of question was that? Python's large ears fanned out on either side of his heat, a sign of uncertainty, but he wasn't uncertain about his desires or his needs in the slightest. He wasn't sure what to make of this silver-clad stranger. The boy's brow creased as he frowned — but it didn't last, he gave a small sigh and admitted, No, not a temporary place. I dunno where I'd fit, but I want to fit somewhere. That sounded far more whimsical than he meant it to, which was frustrating.

Was he going to make a commitment to the first place he stumbled upon? Not likely. Then again, if he had the necessary information to make his own judgement, that could happen.

He watched the stranger for a few long moments as he considered what to do, and added, Look, if you know where I can find something to eat without pissin' anyone off, I'll -- I dunno, trade for it. My skills for whatever food you've got sittin' around. But then that begged the question - what skills did he have? He didn't need to wait to be asked that, and segued swiftly in to an explanation: I've been scouting around for a while, so I could continue to do that and share information with you and your people, if that's a worthy trade. Or I can replace whatever I eat by huntin' stuff, or... I dunno, do you need a messenger? I can be quick. They weren't the best assets, but it was all he had. Python wasn't physically strong (as one might tell by his runner's physique) but he could be useful if given the chance. Damn it, he just wanted something to eat.
Messages In This Thread
RE: out of his heart will flow rivers of living water - by Python - January 14, 2019, 06:53 PM