Blackbeak Bluff i don't even have a "pla".
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
He'd been trying to scale the hill off of the Sound for days now, and could manage to get partway before falling victim to his own issues or his weaknesses; but today he refused to let his wounds, limp, or excuses get in the way. It took much longer than it should have - and a fair amount of cursing by the end of it - but Firefly climbed until he reached the dark forest at the fringe of Rusalka; once he was there he knew he should rest, maybe take a nap in the woods, but he was invigorated by the hard work and the triumph of his accomplishment. From up on the hill he could look down over the Sound, or the other direction — further in to the mainland.

The man decided to keep going, even though his body wasn't in the best state. The wounds from the battle had partially healed by this point but they still needed proper care and attention, neither of which he'd have available to him if he went too far. However he had already pushed beyond one of his limits, and was feeling like his old bold self again — so he ignored the potential risks and the danger, and continued on. His whole body was sore after the initial climb, but he didn't have the hitch to his step, not until he'd hiked in to an adjacent territory and noticed the stale air - the lack of indicators for Caiaphas and the rest of the band.

He did notice another scent though. It was canine, and seemed to originate along a ridge further ahead. Another test of his abilities, then — maybe he'd found one of the Drageda wolves and he'd be forced to fight again, or maybe it was just his imagination causing him to tilt at windmills so to speak; but he followed the natural path along the bluff until he came to the edge of it, and could peer down at the raging sea. For now he was oblivious to who, or what, lay lurking upon the ridge.
Messages In This Thread
i don't even have a "pla". - by Yami - January 17, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: i don't even have a "pla". - by RIP Firefly - January 17, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: i don't even have a "pla". - by Yami - January 17, 2019, 06:10 PM
RE: i don't even have a "pla". - by RIP Firefly - January 17, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: i don't even have a "pla". - by Yami - January 17, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: i don't even have a "pla". - by RIP Firefly - January 22, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: i don't even have a "pla". - by Yami - January 23, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: i don't even have a "pla". - by RIP Firefly - January 27, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: i don't even have a "pla". - by Yami - January 27, 2019, 08:56 PM