Gilded Bay i forgot my passport
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
Months before, the skeletal brute had found another male who had shared a similar mindset as himself of the ocean. There had been a small kinship there, and though the titan was not certain just where the golden-draped fellow had wandered, he had scouted out to search. There had been a desire within the other man's heart to claim a slice of the sea for himself. Ford wondered if he had been successful, but the further he trailed from his own bay... the less he believed that it was true. Perhaps Govinda had sought treasures on another coastal plane. A kinder wolf would have hoped that the golden male had found what he wanted, but the warhound only thought of the potential that rested beyond the realm they existed in.

The powerful strides carried him along the edge of the sea for a great distance until he had found himself on the beaches of another bay. The waves still crashed against the shore, and the slice of land did not seem as though it was as well protected as the bay of the rift. No matter how far he trekked along the coast, he always found that he was pleased with the claim that they had made. It was all that they would need to succeed, he knew.

Ahead, there was a figure that he thought was familiar. He thought – for a moment – that it was the frame of Govinda, and he had traipsed into the other male's potential claim. As he drew closer, he realized that it was a stranger after all. The other was preoccupied with the shape of a crab in the sands. Ford watched from a short distance for a while before he closed a great deal of the distance between them and let out a chuff to announce his presence. His crown was drawn upward and his mismatched gaze was latched tightly to the other.
Messages In This Thread
i forgot my passport - by Hogo - January 17, 2019, 07:19 PM
RE: i forgot my passport - by Ford - January 18, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: i forgot my passport - by Hogo - January 19, 2019, 12:26 AM
RE: i forgot my passport - by Ford - January 19, 2019, 01:40 PM
RE: i forgot my passport - by Hogo - January 19, 2019, 08:42 PM
RE: i forgot my passport - by Ford - January 23, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: i forgot my passport - by Hogo - January 26, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: i forgot my passport - by Ford - January 27, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: i forgot my passport - by Hogo - January 30, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: i forgot my passport - by Ford - February 01, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: i forgot my passport - by Hogo - February 03, 2019, 10:28 AM