Mount Apikuni logistics
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Would it be cool to set this someplace like the northwest side of Mt. Apikuni, since they're en route? If that works, I'll move it. :)

They carried onward in silence the first few miles. Peregrine almost spoke two dozen times, only to glance at Fox's face and decide he should let her speak first, whenever she was ready. When she said his name, he slowed but didn't quite stop, turning to let her know she had his full attention. Her inquiry finally caused him to cease walking so that he could swing to fully face her.

"First of all, we need to establish whether you really want to live at the plateau," he said gently. Perhaps she'd expected him to simply run with the idea, yet Peregrine was not a dumb beast. Fox and Bazi hadn't fought, not really. "If there was a way to go back to the creek, would you take it? Do you want to live at the plateau for other reasons than just because it's the path of least resistance for the moment? First, we should figure out the answers to those questions."

He paused for a breath, then added, "I want you at the plateau. I've made no secret of that. But what do you want? I'd rather see you weasel your way back into the creek's ranks if that's what you want than come with me and end up miserable. But maybe I'm overanalyzing and you're actually all about coming to be my trophy wife at the plateau." He managed a small smirk, then quietly and patiently awaited for some feedback.
Messages In This Thread
logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: logistics - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: logistics - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 01:50 PM
RE: logistics - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: logistics - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: logistics - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 03:05 PM