Mount Apikuni logistics
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Had any other prospective recruit seemed so noncommittal, Peregrine would have dismissed him or her on the spot. But this was Fox and he was as much male as he was wolf. He made his displeasure known in a slight frown, only to clear his expression a moment later and reply in his deep timbre, "I accept your terms." If she flaked out on him, he couldn't say she hadn't warned him, though if she hurt anyone—particularly his children—in the process, Fox would discover that there was a ruthlessly unforgiving side to him.

None of this might matter once he dropped the bomb, though, and Peregrine was aware of that even as he was acutely aware that he'd somehow subconsciously decided there was no way he wasn't about to come clean with Fox. He was not about to start off their new lives with a giant lie hanging over them, after all. At the same time, the thought made his bowels quiver (pun unintended...). He literally hadn't told anyone about Lasher, not even his brother or Blue Willow.

"I have a question for you. It's going to seem like a non sequitur but... bear with me." He paused and let out a shaky breath. "You strike me in some ways as a very natural wolf but you're also decidedly unnatural in others." He gave her a pointed look, recalling their first meeting. "What are your views on... alternative lifestyles, like... homosexuality or polyamory?" As Peregrine questioned her, he wondered if Fox would even know the meanings of those words. He had certainly never given them a second thought until recently... the latter word, polyamory, until this very moment, as a matter of fact. He was thinking on his feet.
Messages In This Thread
logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: logistics - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: logistics - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 01:50 PM
RE: logistics - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: logistics - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: logistics - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 03:05 PM