losing my religion
the honorable house of deforge
32 Posts
Ooc — Taco
Quote:okay so this is not meant to be formal in any way shape or form. but now that Cree had finally realized what's going on she wants to talk to others. so perhaps two others (max) pretty please!

It was with listless interest that Creidne noted her ascent in the ranks. Were it not for the realization of Jinx's affliction she likely would have rejoiced -seeking out her accumulated subordinates to exercise some bureaucratic muscle. Yet, reality was as she figured in a state of total ruin at present point, with the wolves of Ouroboros Spine effectively leaderless and behaving as such.

It brought her back to the terse farewell granted by her father upon her departure. He had warned her that the goddess Kephriti would not look kindly upon an adventure led by will -rather than ordained premonition. Now, in reflection his words felt like a heavy curse, and for that the Kappa snarled. Sure she had abandoned her native home and customs in favor of truly living, but instead she had found mayhem and death -a true course of happenstance.

Thinking sourly as to how her own legend would be told -undoubtedly as one of wicked ignorance, Creidne was spurred to do something. She couldn't just cower through her days praying to avoid contact with the dwindling white wolf anymore than she could simply leave and abscond her original intent. She was just too full of bull for either path. Picking herself up off of the uneven earth, Creidne searched for some sort of a summit. Eventually finding it in a small accumulation of rocks, she mounted them and issued a few short but defined barks into the otherwise quiet of midday. She might not be capable of leading it, but at least she might be able to help start some sort of a resolution.
Messages In This Thread
losing my religion - by Creidne - July 27, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 27, 2014, 11:36 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 28, 2014, 01:56 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 28, 2014, 02:21 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 28, 2014, 02:51 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 28, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 28, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 28, 2014, 12:37 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 30, 2014, 11:19 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 31, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - August 03, 2014, 11:39 PM