Mount Apikuni logistics
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ooh, thank-you! I'd heard of reverse image searching (or something like that) but wasn't sure how it was done. :)

Just as he'd suspected she might, Fox seemed utterly perplexed by the questions. Trying not to smile at the endearingly baffled expression on her face, he patiently explained, "Homosexuality as in... same-sex... sex?" That hadn't come out very eloquently but at least it got straight to the point. "And polyamory as in... being involved with more than one person at a time. Sort of the opposite of monogamy, I suppose." He swore he could see the confusion growing on her face with every word.

Deciding it would be much easier just to get straight to the point, Peregrine blurted, "I'm involved with a dude. He's not my mate or anything and nobody knows about him. I think of him as my dirty little secret." His lips twitched. It was really a misnomer, as his relationship with Lasher was actually quite beautiful, as was the male himself. "He's... my lover. We haven't done much together sexually but... he's more than a friend to me, Fox, and I thought you should know that with what's at stake." He motioned to himself, then to her.

After putting his foot back down on the ground, he cast out the line he hoped would reel in Fox and let him net her after all. She was one hell of a catch and he would be a little devastated if she slipped loose at this point. "I'm fond of him and I'm very fond of you too. If you wanted, I would... stop things with him. But there's another option, if you'd like to try it. You could have both of us. Two hot dudes for the price of one. I know Lasher would be down. The three of us could be... a trouple... or a triad... or whatever."
Messages In This Thread
logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: logistics - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: logistics - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 01:50 PM
RE: logistics - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: logistics - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: logistics - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 03:05 PM