Mount Apikuni logistics
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fox's grumbled reply actually elicited a nervous laugh from Peregrine. "Priorities," he quipped, then said, "Actually... I'm the senior Alpha. If I wanted, I could ask Blue Willow to step down. I wouldn't do that, though, unless she volunteered. I could actually see her doing just that, for what it's worth, you power-hungry biatch." He smirked to indicate he didn't mean anything by that.

When she agreed to meet Lasher, Peregrine tried to restrain himself, yet somehow a grin crept over his face. "I'd like that," he said, controlling his voice somehow, "and fair enough. We should be heading home then," he added, trying not to skip and click his heels together as he began moving again.

"Just wait and see, Fox," Peregrine said after about fifteen minutes of traveling in thoughtful but companionable silence. "I'm sure you'll eventually get your way and become queen bee. Then you'll not only have the Alpha male lavishing you with his attention, you'll also get his highly attractive lover. Maybe even at the same time." Peregrine's eyes gleamed at the thought. "And when the time comes, you'll have our babies."

He actually surprised himself with that last bit, though the swarthy leader honestly found that the idea of sharing paternity with Lasher didn't bother him at all. They could share Fox, as long as she was open to it, and raise their family as a unit. He'd already done something similar once, after all, albeit under very different and decidedly less happy circumstances.
Messages In This Thread
logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: logistics - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: logistics - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 01:50 PM
RE: logistics - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: logistics - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: logistics - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: logistics - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 03:05 PM