Cedar Sweep Together is better
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
All her plans went to the back of her head as she looked over and spotted Issun. She could tell the second her eyes fellow upon his face that he wasn't okay. She stood still as he approached opening her mouth to say something until he buried his face in her fur and she was rendered speechless. She lay her chin across the back of his head, embracing him silently as she tried to figure out what to say. "I'm sorry for your loss Issun....I understand the pain of losing those you love deeply. Especially... Especially family" she whispered softly. Images of her mother and father and most clearly Tadashi came to her mind, the roars of her soldiers as she commanded them to hold strong and defend her parents. The screams of fear as she was taken down by the single prick of a dart, her... Minori, General of the Samurai. 

She took a shaking breath and licked the back of his neck, lifting her muzzle and gently kissing along his throat. "It will be okay Issun. You are strong and resilient, kind and generous, protective and fierce. You are a leader, a true leader." she stepped back and used her nose to raise his chin while looking into his eyes "Lift your chin up. You will get through this. we will get through this. Together." she said this firmly, it was a fact in her mind. "I will help you get Kamiki settled, no matter how long it takes." she couldn't speak for the others but she wouldn't leave him, she knew that much.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Together is better - by Minori - January 19, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: Together is better - by RIP Issun - January 22, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: Together is better - by Minori - January 23, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Together is better - by RIP Issun - February 02, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: Together is better - by Minori - February 02, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Together is better - by RIP Issun - February 05, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: Together is better - by Minori - February 06, 2019, 12:46 AM
RE: Together is better - by RIP Issun - February 17, 2019, 01:32 PM