Northstar Vale Grey, White, and Gold
10 Posts
Ooc — Onyx
Well it totally is an issue! XD I just hope I don't like.. Totally step on random "past" stuff once the past is written. :P

"If they were the size of sparrows, that'd be no problem. Get a whole flock of 'em and shepherd 'em around." Nobody said dragons had to be huge. They could totally have tiny varieties too!

She did seem somewhat flighty, though that would likely change once she figured out where she really was going to go. Myth shifted her weight, eyes flitting elsewhere as well, "I dunno. I mean, who knows what other ones are out there? I don't want to end up in a pack I won't like -- end up leaving and have a bunch of pissed people hunting me down in the night or whatever. Like some kind of horror story." Her ears tilted back for a brief moment at the thought, before she continued, "But I can't just wander 'round forever on my own though, can I?" She was the equivalent of some random teen, or thereabouts, so no, her luck could only carry her so far. Myth was probably more afraid of jumping in to anything too quickly than she was of taking too long to decide, however. She wasn't sure if tagging along with Kisu was any better than finding where Lasher went, either. Could either secretly be dangerous? She didn't look back to him quite yet to evaluate.
Messages In This Thread
Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 18, 2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 19, 2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 21, 2013, 08:24 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 21, 2013, 09:35 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 21, 2013, 10:00 PM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 23, 2013, 01:48 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 25, 2013, 10:41 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 27, 2013, 02:27 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 27, 2013, 10:07 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Myth - September 28, 2013, 01:39 AM
RE: Grey, White, and Gold - by Kisu - September 28, 2013, 09:19 AM