Swiftcurrent Creek Maybe he love me- Maybe he doesn’t love anyone.
í ѕtαrє αt ѕpαcє frσm thє σcєαn flσσr...
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien

Yes. She did. And her royal ass almost got snatched up as she considered me some sort of sniveling peon. But oh no, leave it to Kavik to stop the discipline of unleashing a rightful just to the disrespectful.” Constantine has managed to garner a lot more out of her than just a simple yea, as Shaara was on the front loose and ready to throw all her words and emotions at the snack before her. 

I mean, she just dismissed me like I was some low-down wench. And I am told to back off? What are we, pacifists vying for the asshole’s team?” She didn’t know anything about Kavik discussing the terms with the new girl, nor that he had actually stood up for her. In fact, all Shaara knew about Kavik was that he smelled like he’d been fucking. And that he seemed to be tucked away quite a lot. 
Well it wasn’t that different from what she’d been doing, staying away and all. But her reason was completely opposite- it was because she hadnt been fucking. She valued herself a lot and wanted to keep herself in this damn pack. 

It’s gonna be that hoe, if you let her in like he is! She’s all cute and shit, locked onto Kavik the second he showed his face and dismissed me like a roach. I’m warning you, Con, she’s gonna do the same to you. Gonna try and throw her vagina all in your face and get your babies. Kavik’s already got himself hiding like he’s been up to no good. Who do you think he’s up to no good with?”

Shaara was stuck with the last assessment of Constantine, and it showed as the elf sized fae shuffles slightly under his question. “If that’s what you think, sure. I just...It’s not fair, Constantine. He gets to come in,” she finally turned her worried face to his, concern creasing her hot ambers. “Whether misfortune or not, he and his pack didn’t make it for some reason or another. What if their downfall was within? And what if the same happens to us because of them?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe he love me- Maybe he doesn’t love anyone. - by Shaara - January 29, 2019, 06:14 AM