Wapun Meadow when the coffin shakes and the needle breaks
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
I had to, sorry!

She hasn't wandered far from Kavik's new territory. 

She couldn't bring herself to. The healer might have gone so far as to spy on the Creek pack from afar - if only for a glimpse of him - but even she thought that was insane. Moreover, she was far too cowardly. The pain it was sure to bring - watching Kavik forget her, living a happy life with his new mate  - would be immense and the northron wasn't sure she was strong enough to bear it. 

Liri might have moved on from the meadow, if not for the deterioration of her health. She'd survived on carrion since falling ill and was in no means recovering quickly - if anything her cough seemed to be getting stronger. The forgotten woman lingered in an effort to regain her strength - attempting to hunt hibernating creatures as they slumbered.

The fae was clumsy, unbalanced without the weight of her leg to check her. Still, the healer managed to capture an ermine as its beady black nose emerged from a depression in the snow. 

Victorious, Liri snatched up her kill to eat near the den she'd dug into the snow. 

A black speck in the distance catches her eye, halting the sprite in her tracks. It's unlikely that she's been seen, given how well her arctic pelt blends with the wintry meadow, yet Liri doesn't think the stranger to be dangerous. The scent carried to her on the wind is female and smells a bit sickly, though Liri isn't in any condition to talk. 

Deciding to approach, the fae lopes clumsily towards the distant figure - unaware of her identity. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
when the coffin shakes and the needle breaks - by Alessia - January 29, 2019, 08:14 PM
RE: when the coffin shakes and the needle breaks - by Síff - January 29, 2019, 08:32 PM