Shadewood Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse.
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

'She's a wise one', Cry thought as his breath-taking orbs settled across the visitor who had caught his peripherals on the edge of the border. A wise one, indeed. When he hadn't formed Shadewood as far as he had now, Phex had been the only intruder they had as of breaching the woods. But he wasn't angry or anything at the piebald fae; the woods hadn't been claimed yet. But the instincts he felt grow in him, the repeated routine growing more and more firm in his mind, all of it combined to make the Phantom more territorial of the Woods. And thus his intense need to be ever-vigilant grew with it.

Striding up with silent ease from the just left of the location where the femalia had heard the sudden groan of a snow burdened branch, Cry had pulled himself seemingly from the Void, itself. A gentle curve of sound, much like a mixture between a hum and a greeting was issued from him as regarded the fellow blue-eyed one.

"Hello," he began, a light smile pulling his etheral face into a perspective of something a bit more friendly. "Welcome to Shadewood."

Messages In This Thread
Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Cry - January 28, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Amaya - January 29, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Cry - January 30, 2019, 10:08 AM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Amaya - January 30, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Cry - January 31, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Amaya - February 01, 2019, 12:38 AM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Cry - February 01, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Amaya - February 03, 2019, 11:00 PM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Cry - February 05, 2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Fall, my dear. Fall in reverse. - by Amaya - February 05, 2019, 12:02 PM