Swiftcurrent Creek And the record won't stop skipping
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He wasn't sure how to answer the beta. Had he been settling in well? He had sure found the time to mess up his entire life, but he didn't think the other man really wanted or needed to hear his problems right now; he needed to see that Kavik would be a good alpha to the pack, and dumping his shit on the silver male was probably not the best way to do that. He shrugged his inky shoulders. About as well as can be expected I suppose, he answered. It was a little vague, but he didn't really have a much better answer for him. 

His next words forced a heavy sigh from the alpha. Ah, yes, things have been a little tense, he answered. I know some of that is my fault. It must be hard to have a stranger come in and take a position as alpha, he quickly added, partly to change the subject but mostly to let the other leader know that he didn't take any of this lightly; he would do right by the creek wolves.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - January 25, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - January 25, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - January 25, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - January 26, 2019, 06:51 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - January 31, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - February 01, 2019, 08:06 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - February 02, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - February 08, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - February 27, 2019, 12:59 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - March 24, 2019, 08:52 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - April 08, 2019, 02:05 PM