Phoenix Maplewood if everything is honey, & i am what i eat...
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
The peculiar mess of a foreign language, one she seemed to slip into subconsciously, caused burnished eyes to widen in the wake of her outlandish words. They were well polished in that mellifluous tone of hers and he unknowingly found himself wishing to hear them once more, if only for a moment. But alas he was luckless, and she quickly adjusted her words to those he could understand as he let out a faltering breath he hadn't been aware he was holding in.

"I was not abandoned" he began, eyes following her gaze until they landed upon the amber stained maple just a few paces away. "I simply have not chosen one yet." He found that choosing his eternal commander was a lot like falling in love - either it simmered and intensified with time or happened all at once in a flurry of inflamed emotions he couldn't quite place into words. 

After a brief moment he pulled away from her as the last of her enlightening words fell from sap laced lips, ears swiveling atop his crown as he neared the sticky residue from where she had indulged in her sweet tooth. After a quick inspection of the candied amber, a salmon pink tongue carefully slipped between velvety lips an ran it's way along the syrupy liquor, the realization that this sap could be washed away in a different sense than she had suggested was slowly dawning on him.  
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
Messages In This Thread
if everything is honey, & i am what i eat... - by Andraste - January 21, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: if everything is honey, & i am what i eat... - by Sanguinus - January 31, 2019, 02:26 AM