Shadewood i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
Packs.

They were, for the most part, a mystery to the saturnine man for the one he grew up in, if you could even call it that, was not structured like those he'd stumbled upon in his travels and the idea of joining one made his head spin. Through conversation and whispers heard in the wind he had eventually come to the conclusion that there was often an overseer in some manner or another and everyone else, for the most part, fell under said leader's rule. 

But he, a man bred and assembled from ashes to rise and serve his master faithfully as champion was not so inclined to share with others. For his chosen one would need no other but him and where he belonged to none other than his commander they in turned belonged to him, and together through trust and loyalty they would forge a bond so powerful it would make mountains quiver in their wake. 

"Your offer is tempting" truly it was, I mean after all would wouldn't crave a lifetime of love and laughter when it was painted as such a pretty picture? "But I am afraid I must respectfully decline" he let out as the faintest of his melancholy smiles tugged at the corner of his lip. "It's a pleasure to meet you Cry. I'm known as Sanguinus."
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 22, 2019, 08:14 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 23, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 25, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 29, 2019, 05:42 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Sanguinus - February 01, 2019, 12:18 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - February 07, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - February 13, 2019, 01:51 PM