Greatwater Lake Let my heart be your shelter
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
The woman was leaving the woods. Well, she'd left.
It made no sense for her to stay and she feared greatly for her friend out in the winter. What is she had no joined with a pack and was alone? hunting would be hard enough in the snow, let alone with her mangled paw. Besides, her friendship allied her with the girl and, with no pack binding her, she saw it fit to keep to her promises. Her silent vows she made to protect those she cared for, especially when they could not themselves.

Any hope of tracking would be lost in the snow, the woman had no inkling on where she would've gone. To go out herself was madness, but the dark witch, Enchantress, had left. So she did too. Built for harsh conditions, the woman didn't know why she was fretting so much; probably the fact her homeland was much warmer even in winter. Alas, she just had to go and pray her Fathers genes withheld and protected her. Alongside the presence of Mephala, the Night Mother. She hoped she'd be accompanied by the invisible form that seemed to follow her inside the woods; more so after her offering.

Her offering to Peryite. The twisted crow that had been lain upon the altar, the woman could've sworn it'd beak opened and closed to form words. Yet no sound came. She thought it's black, sunken eye had turned to her; controlled not by the mind of the deceased. But the one beyond that. Peryite. Her presence had been there that night, and she watched as Flicker backed up from the over-grown altar and ran. Of course, she knew not it was just the creatures already making the corpse a home that had caused the movement; but she wasn't about to double check.

Now, stood up to her elbows in snow, Flicker looked across the expansive lake, contemplating everything that had transpired before this event. And what would become of her next.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
Let my heart be your shelter - by Flicker - February 01, 2019, 05:18 PM
RE: Let my heart be your shelter - by Ruenna - February 02, 2019, 10:27 AM
RE: Let my heart be your shelter - by Flicker - February 03, 2019, 08:02 AM
RE: Let my heart be your shelter - by Ruenna - February 03, 2019, 10:58 AM
RE: Let my heart be your shelter - by Flicker - February 04, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: Let my heart be your shelter - by Ruenna - February 05, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: Let my heart be your shelter - by Flicker - February 05, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Let my heart be your shelter - by Ruenna - February 05, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: Let my heart be your shelter - by Flicker - February 05, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: Let my heart be your shelter - by Ruenna - February 05, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: Let my heart be your shelter - by Flicker - February 06, 2019, 02:25 PM