losing my religion
the honorable house of deforge
32 Posts
Ooc — Taco
Quote:Thanks for joining! Sorry Cree is a bit of a crab herself lol

Whereas others might have quivered at the notion of such brash actions, Cree was intently focused. She was just one of those wolves. A dynamo. A do-er. A politician in a fur suit. Whatever. Separating her ears atop her skull as she settled into waiting, it wasn't with great delay that the first of them arrived. Standing again to greet her would be comrade, Creidne prepared a sufficient greeting -but forgot it the moment that the Mu interrupted with her own.

Creidne had never understood this brand of wolf. The wasted wits, she considered them with loathe. What was the point of coming if her intention was to behave as an ill tempered comedian. What Cree needed -what they all needed was a movement lead by those willing to guide.

So her teeth were soon shown to the darker female as she descended her 'thrown' with stiff legs. Of course like most her face was strange to Cree, but that wouldn't stop her from trying the unknown woman. After all, the quickest way to decipher the rank of another was to challenge it. "You would make jest of our current situation," she questioned -with little desire for an actual answer. This was it, the culmination of all her nerves -and feral desires for release. Diplomacy would have been the ideal outcome of course, but this would do to. At least this way Cree was assisting to weed out those who were unsuitable for the difficulties ahead.

Moving as if she might circle the woman, it was instead with her body turned sideways that she suddenly whipped straight and advanced. Aiming to tackle and pin the other to the floor, it seemed as though she would get her cheer for ascension after all.
Messages In This Thread
losing my religion - by Creidne - July 27, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 27, 2014, 11:36 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 28, 2014, 01:56 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 28, 2014, 02:21 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 28, 2014, 02:51 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 28, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 28, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 28, 2014, 12:37 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 30, 2014, 11:19 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 31, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - August 03, 2014, 11:39 PM