Lost Creek Hollow I'm just doin' my job here.
53 Posts
Ooc —
When he was addressed, Joss stopped and turned slightly, eyeing the youth he already associated with the unruly behavior of Nunataq; and Joss wasn't one for giving second chances, normally. But this fellow hadn't even had his first chance, technically. He was referring to the den which was obviously Treason's. Those who didn't know about the position Joss had put himself into had every right to know why it was that someone like him was hanging around in this area. Joss had avoided the area as long as he could, hoping Treason might just forget about him, but that hadn't panned out very well. 

He gestured with a deft motion of his little chin to the den. "Making Treason's den bigger." He said. "Her orders." There; so at least he had a reason to be there. The younger wolf examined the digging he'd done, and he was half prepared to see the boy start scuffing dirt back into the den- but that was because Joss always expected the worst from other wolves, but because Merrick seemed like the type to actually do that.
Messages In This Thread
I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - January 30, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - January 31, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - February 02, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - February 04, 2019, 01:31 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - February 04, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - February 07, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - February 10, 2019, 11:25 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - February 12, 2019, 07:33 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - February 17, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - February 17, 2019, 02:27 PM