Shadewood “Til’ Death Do Us Part?”
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
His hesitance caused her own, as though they'd merged into one soul, one mind and one heart, rather than two - she waited in silence, feeling the tingles of worry settle in her stomach, only to have her heartbeat stop right in its tracks. Still, very still she went, like a deer caught in headlights; the snowbird ran over the words in her head and found herself growing warmer with every moment she stood in his presence. Children.

She'd always melted at the thought of children.

Their innocence was entirely a blessing to the world, the bringing not only of new life, but of new dreams. Youngsters had the extraordinary ability to believe the impossible, to achieve in their minds what an adult never could; they were the creators of such wonderful mysteries, their very birth had the ability to spread smiles across every muzzle. They were truly gifts, and to have some of her own... it was far more than a dream itself.

"Raziel," she whispered, closing her eyes. "...I was hoping you'd ask. Of course, I could never say no." A graceful grin twirled Gwen's lips upward, tenderly reaching forward to smother his ebony cheeks in loving, excited kisses - her tail waved in glee, pride at having such an opportunity presented to her, to him, as well. To raise a family with this wonderous man in front of her... there was nothing she desired more in the entire damn world.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
“Til’ Death Do Us Part?” - by Cry - February 04, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: “Til’ Death Do Us Part?” - by Gwen - February 04, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: “Til’ Death Do Us Part?” - by Cry - February 04, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: “Til’ Death Do Us Part?” - by Gwen - February 04, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: “Til’ Death Do Us Part?” - by Cry - February 05, 2019, 09:16 AM
RE: “Til’ Death Do Us Part?” - by Gwen - February 05, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: “Til’ Death Do Us Part?” - by Cry - February 05, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: “Til’ Death Do Us Part?” - by Gwen - February 05, 2019, 12:37 PM