Phoenix Maplewood if everything is honey, & i am what i eat...
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
The swarthy man had been taught many things by his milk-maid, her refined lessons often proving useful in situations he would not have thought himself caught up in, much like the one he found himself in now. "It is not poisonous" he let out smoothly as his lips smacked together not unlike a dog's would after a spoonful of peanut butter, tongue slipping out to lick the corner of chops as the last of the amber fled from his maw. 

After a brief moment of hesitation he turned back towards the alabaster and honey-kissed siren, his glazed periwinkle eye tracing over the golden laced edges of her pearly jaws. "I believe I've found a way to rid you of the sap" he announced as he slowly drew closer, feet pausing just a few paces away from where she stood so anxiously, her uneasiness practically drowning him in the sugary air. "May I?" he questioned with the slightest tilt of his head, the scarlet tip of his tail twitching restlessly as he awaited her answer.
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
Messages In This Thread
if everything is honey, & i am what i eat... - by Andraste - January 21, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: if everything is honey, & i am what i eat... - by Sanguinus - February 04, 2019, 05:01 PM