Silver Creek Friends come and go but for once i wish they'd stay
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Harrison may not have known how to deal with the emotions of normal women but Lilah was not normal. Seeing how little he noticed had actually managed to get her to pull herself together, desperate to keep it that way. Her posture straightened until she lying poised to gaze up patiently at him, waiting for an answer eyes still glum and watery but growing dryer by the second. When he spoke and said what he desired she fastened onto it, eyes brightening. As soon as his gaze turned away she rubbed her face on her legs wiping her eyes clear and then sat up "I may be of help" she blurted out and then blanched. 

It sounded so good for many different reasons. Finding a hot spring with Harrison would get her away from the creek for a while, She would be able to satisfy her desire for new sights and..

What woman wouldn't jump at the chance to take a soak with Harrison Odolf? 

But now she had spoken without thought and said she could help. How would she be of use? What did she know about finding hot springs? Her eyes scanned the terrain and latched onto a patch of still growing herbs. Herbs. Plants. Plants liked heat. Just as Harrison turned around she had a smile on her face and an answer prepared "There will be more plants growing as we grow closer. The springs would cause steam which would warm-" she cut herself off and then ducked her head, looking embarrassed "Sorry, I almost went on a ramble" she said feeling her cheeks heat up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Friends come and go but for once i wish they'd stay - by Lilah Silverback - February 04, 2019, 10:10 PM