Cedar Sweep Together is better
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
"Mine" the word was exhaled out in a sigh of happiness as she wrapped her chin across the back of his neck, holding him tightly eyes closed as the scent of him washed over her. Everything about him spoke of home to her now, she couldn't imagine life without him. "As I am yours" his words caused what remained of the ice around her heart to melt. With the ice gone something else took it's place, a warm elation blossoming  like a flower inside her chest. Issun would never hurt her, he had proven to be her best friend, her constant ally. He wouldn't abandon her, he'd defend her like she would him. He had been the one alone to push and pry and try so hard to know her....and so she loved him. 

"I am. I want to be yours completely. I know Im not easy to deal with but...I love you Issun and I will stay with you through anything and everything" she spoke words she hadn't spoken to anyone in years. Love hadnt been important to her since she was a girl and now she realised it was the most important thing. Love healed, love created strength and determination. He loved her and had healed her from something broken and bitter to the old warrior princess she had been born to be.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Together is better - by Minori - January 19, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: Together is better - by RIP Issun - January 22, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: Together is better - by Minori - January 23, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Together is better - by RIP Issun - February 02, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: Together is better - by Minori - February 02, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Together is better - by RIP Issun - February 05, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: Together is better - by Minori - February 06, 2019, 12:46 AM
RE: Together is better - by RIP Issun - February 17, 2019, 01:32 PM